Praise Academy is a certified 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in Louisiana.
Board of Trustees
Paul C. DeCelles (CEO)
- Ph.D., Physics, Johns Hopkins University, 1960.
- Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, 1962-1963.
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Fellow, 1964-1966.
- European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), 1965-1966.
- Professor of Physics, University of Notre Dame, 1963-1979.
- Overall Coordinator, People of Praise, Inc., 1971-2003.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, LaSalle Company, 1972-present.
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Trinity Schools, Inc., 1981-2010.
Nano Farabaugh (President)
- M.S. University of Massachusetts, 1974.
- B.S. Nursing, College of Saint Teresa, Winona, MN, 1972.
- Professor, Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, IN, 1976-2012.
- Certification in reality therapy, choice theory and lead management, William Glasser Institute, 2007.
- Faculty, William Glasser Institute, 2010-present.
- Praise Academy at Lakeside, President, 2015-present.
- M.A., Curriculum and Supervision, Louisiana Tech University, 2008.
- B.S., Special Education, Indiana University at South Bend, 1992.
- Faculty, Trinity School at Greenlawn, 1994-2004. Teacher of the Year, 2001.
- Faculty, St. John's Cathedral School, Shreveport, LA, 2004-2005.
- Faculty, Sun City Elementary School, Bossier, LA, 2005-2015. Teacher of the Year, 2013-2014.
- Louisiana Teaching License.
- Louisiana Administrator's License, 2008-present.
- Certification in Reality Therapy, Choice Theory and Lead Management, 2011.
- Praise Academy at Lakeside, Principal, 2015-present.
Debbie Mixell (Secretary)
- M.S., Education, Indiana University, 1989.
- B.S., Education, Ball State University. Specialization in English with a special endorsement for Junior High/Middle School.
- Advanced Training in Reality Therapy, Choice Theory and Lead Management, 2014.
- Faculty, Saint Mary School, Muncie, IN, 1980-1985.
- Faculty, Trinity School at Greenlawn, 1985-2005. Teacher of the year, 1988.
- Dean of Girls, Trinity School at Greenlawn, 1987-1990.
- Head of School, Trinity School at Greenlawn, 1990-1999. The school was awarded its second Blue Ribbon from the U.S. Department of Education during Debbie's tenure as Head of School in 1993.
- Product Specialist and Marketing Manager, LaSalle Company, 2005-present.
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Portland, 2005.
- Missionary, Property Developer, and Construction Manager, People of Praise, 2005-present.
Mary Grams (Treasurer, Nonvoting member)